M3 Placement and Partnership is excited to announce the formation of its New Advisory Board
ALBANY, NY, MAY 2023—M3 Placement & Partnership, a leading provider of talent acquisition and strategic H.R. consulting services, announced the formation of its new Advisory Board, comprised of top leaders from some of the most recognized firms nationally. The new Advisory Board will provide strategic expertise and guidance as M3 Placement & Partnership continues to expand and evolve.
Talent acquisition, particularly recruiting and retaining top talent has seen accelerated growth over the past two years with a high demand for a blended services model to address systemic issues within an organization. M3’s ability to support the multiple facets of talent acquisition through outsourced recruitment, strategy and executive search has been transformational for the many clients they serve.
Members of the newly formed Advisory Board represent a diverse group of business and industry experience. Advisory Board members include:
- Tara J. Agen: HP Global Head and Vice President of Marketing Effectiveness, Strategic Planning, Operations, Marketing Technology.
- Jim Carrick: Founder and past CEO of Polaris Library Systems, LPA Software Solutions and CommSource. Current board member, Technology Leader, and Business Development advisor.
- Harriet Harty: ADT, Executive Vice President, and Chief Administration Officer where she is responsible for Human Resources, Real Estate & Facilities, Corporate Security, Employee Health & Safety Compliance, and Business Continuity.
- Donna Hughes, JD: Hughes Solutions LLC, Founder and CEO previous CHRO for Emblem Health.
- Blair Jones: Semler Brossy, Managing Director. 30 years of experience in executive compensation consulting, primarily advising public company boards but also private and pre-IPO companies. Blair has extensive experience across the healthcare, retail, consumer products, automotive, and aerospace industries. She has deep expertise in advising boards on company transitions, significant investor concerns, and an expanding human capital management mandate.
- Paul Moskowitz: Sysco. Retired Executive Vice President, Human Resources. Board and Member Advisor. Business Leader and Corporate Officer with deep experience in human capital strategies for the achievement of business goals.
In creating M3’s Advisory board, Mary Malone McCarthy, founder and CEO has said “We are taking the next step in M3’s long-term growth strategy while remaining steadfast to our commitment for an exceptional client experience. Members of our M3 Placement & Partnership Advisory Board are leaders in their industries, and we are confident they will make a significant contribution to M3’s current and future success. I am very excited about this next chapter for M3 and grateful for the service and commitment of our advisory board members.”
To learn more about M3 Placement and Partnership and its advisory board, visit www.M3placement.com.
M3 Placement and Partnership is a trusted partner in talent acquisition and executive searches and a guide in tackling the strategic human resource needs of companies of all sizes. At M3, we are on a mission to find better talent for the organizations we work with. We believe when superior talent is placed in key leadership roles, change is created to impact organizations and lives for the better, and that creates a better world.
# # #