According to new research by the Society for Human Resource Management, as they live through the COVID-19 pandemic, between 25% and 35% of U.S. employees often feel emotionally drained, have trouble concentrating, or have lost interest in activities they once enjoyed.
At M3 Placement and Partnership, we believe in helping our clients from the inside out.
How do we do that?
Start with people.
We are incredibly passionate about people, and the work that can be done in the workplace to be able to support individuals and their families. We help clients to change and grow their organization to meet their employees where they are in life. The result? Employees have confidence that their employer cares, and employers see more engaged, focused employees who are mutually invested in growing their business.
In a time where people are so emotionally charged by many personal stressors like the health and safety of their families, their financial futures, the state of our world…the list goes on. A personal “check in” asking, ‘how are you doing?’ and ‘is there a way I can help?’, goes a long way and will make a meaningful difference in the lives of your employees.
Start Here: Mental Wellness in the Workplace Digital eBook
People are the foundation of guiding where your business goes.
What is the current, most significant issue facing people and organizations globally? Mental Wellness.
Now more than ever, business leaders are taking a truly holistic approach, much different than you would see in the past. They are taking the lead to foster an environment of taking care of their employees by offering support for overall wellness, including mental health.
- Moments with M3: The Leadership Podcast with Mary Malone McCarthy
- Episode 5: Harriet Harty, Chief Administrative Officer at ADT-Part 1
- Episode 6: Harriet Harty, Chief Administrative Officer at ADT-Part 2
- CDC-Workplace Health Promotion-Mental Health in the Workplace
- Forbes-Winter Blues: Seven Tools To Foster Mental Wellness In The Workplace
- Forbes-Mental Well Being: Now More Than Ever
- Forbes-10 Eye Opening Statistics on the Mental Health Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- M3 Placement and Partnership-Talent Solutions
- M3 Placement and Partnership-Recruiting and Retention
- M3 Placement and Partnership-Organizational Strategy