POSITION: Talent Acquisition Specialist
LOCATION: Utica, NY
SUMMARY: M3 Placement and Partnership, a rapidly growing staffing firm, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is passionate about exceeding customer expectations and expanding our brand.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with both existing/potential clients along with candidates. He/she will be responsible for actively networking and soliciting top talent to fill each role successfully with the most qualified candidate.
- Work closely with clients in understanding specific qualifications for each position and matching with top talent.
- Actively network and recruit talent through a variety of mechanisms with a focus on building trusting relationships.
- Proactively screen and interview candidates assuring that they have the right qualifications for the position.
- Develop compelling candidate presentation for clients (in person, electronic etc.) to showcase candidate qualifications.
- Follow through on all orders and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ability to meet and exceed goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment with a “can do” attitude in helping one another to provide an exemplary level of service.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall needs of the office, clients and candidates.
- Develop thriving business relationships with the focus on growing our existing customer base and expanding with new.
- Pro-actively market top talent and seek new business opportunities over the phone and at times in person.
- Willingness to grow and be a part of team building new processes and procedures centered around quality service and support.
- Actively recruit new candidates through a variety of mechanisms including social and digital media, industry specific websites, job boards, professional associations, colleges and community events.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the staffing or service industry.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer needs with a high level of service.
- Exposure to a high pace environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org