Our client is hiring for a QC Technician to play a vital role in driving product quality improvements by raising awareness to enhancement opportunities within manufacturing systems and procedures. The QC Technician must be well-versed in manufacturing processes while also skilled in establishing metrics to examine the factors which affect quality throughput. The QC will drive to minimize the overall manufacturing cycle time for products while ensuring the highest quality of produced goods.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking production quality through the manufacturing process.
- Report failures and delays observed in lines; records the rates at which they are occurring.
- Develop solutions based on production evaluation in order to minimize the overall manufacturing cycle time.
- Discuss solutions and make appropriate recommendations to QC Lead.
- Track product quality for the first 60 days of life while in the customer’s hands.
- Champion 5S and operational safety initiatives while aligning work projects to support these efforts.
- Generate historical analysis of test results; document findings and disseminate as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma plus 3 years of manufacturing quality work history.
- Proficiency with computer applications and software including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven ability to successfully develop technical solutions in a variety of environments while taking into account a multitude of constraints.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound organizational and problem solving skills.
- Uncompromising dedication to quality.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent follow-through.
- Must be driven and self-motivated.
- Teamwork oriented and focused.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org