POSITION: Office / Operations Manager
LOCATION: Utica, NY
SUMMARY: Our client, a successful oral surgery practice in Utica is hiring for an Office Manager to lead day to day operations. Responsibilities include daily management of patient scheduling, assisting in obtaining pre-op risk assessments from referring doctors, and maintaining lines of communication between office staff, referring doctors and the oral surgeon. Professionalism, strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment required. Candidate should be highly motivated, with the ability to learn new things quickly. Medical/dental experience, including insurance billing, preferred but not required.
Our client offers a full and comprehensive benefit package, including competitive pay, retirement plan, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, and medical and dental insurance.
- Operations (all operations to ensure optimal service and growth, including scheduling, production, collections)
- Compliance (Ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws, and other local, state and federal regulations.)
- Customer Service (Ensures patient and referral satisfaction, including troubleshooting complaints and developing improvements to prevent recurrence. Manages people and processes to achieve optimal service levels and availability for referring offices)
- Human Resources (Interviews, hires and trains new team members. Conducts performance reviews. Counsels and mentors team members. Supervises and maintains accurate time clocks)
- Records, Data and Reporting (User administration for Practice Management software, 3rd party lending, coordination with outside vendors. Creates monthly practice KPIs. Tracks expenses and submits expense reports. Maintains all practice records, including patient, financial, and all other documents necessary for audit trail and compliance.
- Other Duties as required, to run a highly productive and efficient practice, such as filling in for absent employees, or as assigned
- At least one year of administrative or office management experience
- Experience managing complex schedule or calendars
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Experience with Microsoft Office, or billing or scheduling software
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Medical or dental office experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org