Our client, a growing consulting firm is looking for a dynamic Marketing Specialist to support strategic marketing and content generation efforts. In this role, the Marketing Specialist will work with a cross-functional team of marketing professionals to track, coordinate, and implement marketing and sales deliverables/tactics such as content development and editing, advertising, social media, design, email communication, digital campaigns, website content updates / administration and assist in traffic of final assets to appropriate stakeholders and partner firms. A priority of this role will be to create written content in accordance with company and industry standards. This position requires strong verbal / written communication skills. Must be self-motivated, responsible, and confident with a commitment to integrity. Must possess high attention to detail, be very organized and able to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Some travel may be required to support and execute marketing strategies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Content Writing and Editing: Produce well-researched content for a variety of platforms including articles, case studies, websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, press releases, infographics, whitepapers, and more.
- Assist in organizing writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with members and firms to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Assist in implementation of corporate and member firm branding initiatives
- Assist with policing branded materials and content to ensure they meet brand standards
- Assist in adding site elements and updates
- Update content as necessary to reflect current SEO trends
- Assist in implementing direct email marketing campaigns
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Assist in creation of contact databases for lead generation
- Assist in creation of collateral and sales enablement materials
- Assist in producing and distributing digital web and social media reports and communication with partners
- Assist in digital paid and organic lead generation campaigns, measuring results and providing reports as needed.
- Assist in implementation of marketing tools to track and monitor marketing campaigns, sales, and service satisfaction results.
- Assist in organization, management and implementation of internal asset databases, SharePoint, Digital Asset Systems, Project Management Systems, and other 3rd party applications
- Coordinate various marketing strategies for corporate and member firms
- Assist in developing annual strategic goals, objectives, and budget for marketing initiatives
- Assist in communication between partner firms and applicable stakeholders as necessary
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years hands-on marketing, writing and/or communications initiatives.
- Ability for some travel is required
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org