Strategic Financial Services
Our client, Strategic Financial Services, is hiring for an Associate Advisor to join their growing team. The firm is incredibly employee focused with competitive compensation and bonus programs, excellent training programs, profit sharing, 25 PTO days to start and excellent work-life balance. They are looking for self-motivated individuals who are committed to delivering exceptional work, who will serve as the key point person for client and advisor tasks. Experience in financial services industry is preferred but not required…several of their best teammates changed careers!
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organization with immense opportunity for growth!
The company was recently voted the #1 Place to Work in the US for Financial Advisors among similar size companies by InvestmentNews.
- Initiate and assist with client service calls
- Prepare and process all documents for client transactions, including but not limited to opening new accounts, closing accounts, transferring assets, deposits, withdrawals, account title changes, address changes, etc.; communicate status of transactions to clients and team (e.g., when assets have transferred, when deposits are received, etc.).
- Provide ongoing client account maintenance (e.g., money requests, checks, wires, ACHs, transfers, etc.).
- Serve as the main contact person in communication with custodians.
- Check custodian alerts daily and perform appropriate action.
- Client meeting preparation: create books or reports depending on client.
- Generate quarterly tax reports.
- Responsible for client check processing, as needed; ensure checks are properly deposited to client accounts; maintain the client check database, as needed.
- Timely completion and coordination of investment / financial planning actions internally.
- Collaborate with Financial Advisor for proper support in client onboarding and relationship management, including financial advisor backup when needed.
- Coordinate key tasks with professional partners outside of Strategic (attorneys, CPAs, Insurance Carriers, etc.)
- Attend client meetings as requested.
- Generate and mail client reports, as needed.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Participate on firm committees, as needed.
- Uphold firm’s purpose, vision and values.
- Participate in advisor training programs
- Enroll in CFP® program
In addition to working with a team of highly competent professionals in a growing firm, benefits include:
- Opportunity to make an impact on our client’s lifelong financial goals
- Supportive leadership team dedicated to our culture of learning and professional development
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Paid time off
- Career mapping and mentorship
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics, education or related experience)
- Experience in financial services industry (preferred but not required…several of our best teammates changed careers!)
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, does not shrink from new challenges
- Possesses a passion to help new and existing clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with various financial planning, CRM, portfolio management and document management software; previous experience with Salesforce and/or Orion preferred
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
- Flexible team player who is highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an entrepreneurial, small company environment
- Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com