Sometimes, your road to success has a few minor bumps and unexpected curves along the way. The good news is, overcoming those challenges and navigating smoothly ahead can be simplified by choosing standalone coaching services from M3 Placement & Partnership. At M3, we look at challenges as opportunity. Our targeted offerings provide robust coaching in areas where candidates often find themselves stumbling. We will focus on helping you overcome these concerns as you move toward your goal, assisting you as you grow in your career and in your personal achievements.
Career coaching from M3 can help you prosper in all facets of your professional development.
Our standalone offerings are created to encompass those areas in which our candidates most often ask for our help, and are custom-tailored to your unique circumstances. You may choose from our comprehensive listing of services, which include:
- Career Advising: Areas of support include career decision making, job search strategy, goal and action step planning, networking and professional development recommendations, and salary and benefits negotiation coaching.
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing: From simple updates to complete revisions, we offer resume and cover letter writing for a full range of professional levels and industries, showcasing targeted documents that convey career accomplishments and relative highlights.
- Interview Preparation: Whether you are naturally comfortable interviewing or need some extra support, we provide customized interview preparation, including mock interviews and feedback sessions that focus on communicating your expertise through narrative examples that make an impact.
- Personal Brand: Marketing yourself to prospective employers and your professional network extends beyond the resume and is a critical component of the process. We will help you develop a presence on LinkedIn and social media platforms through content development and maintenance tips.
- Self-Assessments: A clear sense of self can lead to more direct and thoughtful career and decision-making. Through interactive exercises and structured assessments including the Strong Interest Inventory®, DISC, Myers-Briggs and StrengthsFinder 2.0, we can help you identify and reflect upon your work values, interests, skills and personality, which can be used to articulate a defined career plan.
- Professional Protocol: Understanding and mastering workplace behaviors and expectations are essential for career success. Professional development topics include: positive workplace behaviors, meeting participation and facilitation, customer and colleague engagement, and dining etiquette.
When you consult with us, we develop a project timeline and estimate based on each resume or advising session. We are pleased to offer our coaching services to candidates at all career stages, including executives, mid-level professionals, entry level, and those with unique circumstances.
Mary Malone has an encyclopedic knowledge of employers and connections throughout Central New York and shares her expertise with joy. As my husband and I conducted our job searches, she truly listened to what we wanted, gave us excellent networking and interview advice, and made introductions on our behalf. Mary Malone’s warmth and professionalism shine through from your first meeting.
— Virgie Townsend, Writer & Editor